- 10 weekly sessions, 90 minutes each.
- Join from anywhere in the world as each session is held over videoconference.
- Each session is recorded so you'll never miss a thing.
- Groups are kept small (never more than 5 participants) and each program is guided by two Scrum Alliance® Certified Coaches, ensuring that no one gets lost in the crowd.
- Participants have access to an online discussion forum where they can interact with our coaches and each other as they progress through the program.
- Participants can expect 1 - 3 hours of offline work between sessions.
- A Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster℠ (CSM) certification is required as a prerequisite to participating in our A-CSM coaching program.
- In addition to graduating from our A-CSM program, participants must have one year of experience working as a ScrumMaster prior to obtaining the A-CSM credential, however this experience may be gained before, during or after attending our program.
- Total cost for the program is 1699 CAD. Discounts are available for groups of three or more.
Our next A-CSM program begins November 4, 2017. Participants join 10 weekly 90 minute sessions, each starting at 10:30 am MDT.
Need help convincing your employer?
Use this email template to outline the benefits of participating in our program.